Excel Hospitality Stone, an international manufacturing and fabrication company, was established to meet client demand in luxury kitchen and bath products for hotels, apartments, retirement
communities, and other multi-housing developments.
Excellence in style, value and functional design will result in positive experiences for guests and tenants and the ability to command a premium rental rate for developers. Builders and developers have come to rely on our services for a streamlined approach.
With operating facilities in Xiamen, China as well as two production facilities for stone and glass in Jeannette, PA, we are equipped to handle your project from design to installation. Since 2013, our international operations in Xiamen, China has provided an efficient and proven process for our customers to obtain the best solutions for their projects.
We follow these 5 Steps to Excellence with each project:
- Consultation occurs in our discovery process where we work directly with designers and contractors to identify each project’s specific needs.
- Bid Preparation is executed by our engineering team who develops a set of drawings for each project. Bid drawings are a key element in preparing accurate and competitive bids. This allows for continued communication between all parties which in turn leads to a more in-depth understanding of the project and its needs.
- Project Execution begins when the bid is approved. This process is overseen by our seasoned project managers who ensure the fabrication, quality assurance and transport of your product between our US and overseas production facilities. Throughout this phase of the process, Excel Hospitality Stone project managers are providing logistical updates to the client.
- Project Installation Management. We establish an installation schedule with the flexibility to utilize your own installation team or Excel Hospitality Stone’s skilled team of installers. Our fabrication capabilities in our US facility gives us an advantage to adapt to any change orders or issues that may arise, thus avoiding costly and timely delays.
- Customer Service. Excel Hospitality Stone is always available beyond the delivery of products. Our team stands ready to assist our clients with questions about installation and performance. Project managers make on-site visits to ensure complete customer satisfaction and answer any questions that may arise.
Some of our products include:
- Granite and Quartz Counter tops
- Bathroom Vanity Bases
- Glass Shower enclosures
- Sinks (stainless steel and ceramic)
- LED Mirrors
- Framed Mirrors
For a complete listing of product options, check out the products section of Excel Hospitality Stone.
Are you ready to create an upscale look for your next multi-unit project? Many of our products available in standard or customizable options. Our experienced team stays up to date on the latest trends in materials and fixtures for luxury kitchen and bath products. We invite you to experience the Excel Hospitality Stone difference.
Give us a call at 724-523-6190.